Mass air flow sensor (G70) P0101 + Leak in Air Intake System P2279

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
Luigid
New
Drives: Polo 6r 1.6 tdi

Mass air flow sensor (G70) P0101 + Leak in Air Intake System P2279

Post by Luigid »

Hi Guys, I have had this little problem for some time now, it has always been set aside as the car runs properly and has no power loss or other strange things.
the problem occurs between 1000+ and 1500 rpm, below or above it does not occur and only with 3+ gear, with 1st and 2nd gear it does not happen.
just go down a descent with the engine brake (therefore speed 60-70khm) 3 gear engine revs within 1000-1500rpm and after exactly 10 seconds the glow light comes on with error P0101.
rarely together with it (after +10 sec above condition) the engine warning light with code also comes on P2279
Premise that:
- EGR is OFF + removed pipe from the intake manifold (plugged all right with caps and checked)
- DPF is ON
- I removed the swirls from the intake manifold (but it did it even before so this is not the problem, they were also removed from the remap + new manifold without swirl of a 2.0 tdi)
I suspect that the oil vapor recovery valve is not working properly, the steam comes out but maybe it doesn't hold tight, can it be?
I apologize for my english, thank you in advance.
Luigid
New

Re: Mass air flow sensor (G70) P0101 + Leak in Air Intake System P2279

Post by Luigid »

I checked the pcv valve , everything ok becomes a little bit complex as a thing ...
Luigid
New

Re: Mass air flow sensor (G70) P0101 + Leak in Air Intake System P2279

Post by Luigid »

solved.. it was easier than expected.
summing up:
-fitted sports air filter (like carbon cda) and gave the light, thinking it was the flow meter I bought another one but with the air rectifier
- since it still showed the light, original aribox replaced but nothing changed, due to flow rectifier near the flow meter, as read by some users, it must be installed only with the dieselgate update (software over 997x, it seems to me, I have 8830). then removed the flow rectifier + mounted original filter box 0 problems! , mass value was over 12m/s now it's 8m/s! 1/3 down thats where the problem was!
8)