Polo BlueGT Exhaust

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
POLOZ
Gold Member

Polo BlueGT Exhaust

Post by POLOZ »

Hi All,

Recently bought a CATN Blue GT that has been heavily modified by previous owner i.e. remapped, full straight exhaust, lowered, S1 brake upgrade etc.

Now the issue is I want to convert it back to standard as I have passed that age of boy racer :D :twisted:

So any BlueGT owners on here looking to get rid of their entire standard exhaust, please ping me or let me know?

Also if nobody has one, is it possible to know the part numbers of CAT and backbox so I can source the parts.

I believe its the CZEA engine which were also common in A1's?
SRGTD
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 2020 AW Polo GTI+, Pure White.

Re: Polo BlueGT Exhaust

Post by SRGTD »

This might help;

https://webautocats.com/en-gb/etka/volkswagen/po/

Select the year of manufacture for your car from the list. In the ‘name’ column, you want the code that doesn’t have a suffix of ‘IND’, ‘MAL’ or ‘RUS’ - that’s assuming you’re in the UK. (e.g. if your car’s year of manufacture is 2016, you’d need to select Polo 6R-G-000 001 >>)

Once you’ve selected the correct year, you’ll have a choice of sub categories, one of which is ‘fuel, exhaust, cooling’. Exhaust parts are listed for the various engine codes. I think you’ll need to make multiple selections as the exhaust pipe with catalyst and front / rear silencer boxes are listed in separate sub sections. Selecting the relevant subsections for your car’s engine code gives a diagram and a list of the part numbers.
POLOZ
Gold Member

Re: Polo BlueGT Exhaust

Post by POLOZ »

Thanks for the reply mate.

I did have a look at that website before but unable to find an exhaust for CZEA engine.

I believe the 1.2 TSI and 1.4 TSI shared the same CAT :?: