if your polo was a pizza...

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
Tahrey1043
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

so it would be a triple vindaloo pizza with extra chilis.... uncooked straight from the freezer? :)
rooboy
Silver Member

Post by rooboy »

Tahrey1043 wrote:so it would be a triple vindaloo pizza with extra chilis.... uncooked straight from the freezer? :)
Near enough.
13twelve
Gold Member

Post by 13twelve »

i think mine would be

(hmm tough question, is this a: name my favourite pizza, or b: actually equate my car in pizza terms)

a: bbq base pizza with chicken on, eg. pizza pan express in ashton custom order, or frankie and bennys

b: chicago town deep dish 4 cheeses with some cheese removed and some bits of ham loosly stuck on top (or any frozen pizza badly home mod'd)
Tahrey1043
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

i'll got with your part b, 1312 ;)

a regular cheese and tomato, not a particularly large one either and thinly topped, deep pan crust but still hard as nails when you try to bite into it. "rescued" with some improptu, half hearted and ill advised scatterings of extra stuff from teh fridge before it went in the cooker.
13twelve
Gold Member

Post by 13twelve »

exactly!