Diiiiirty

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

dans car after 3 weeks:

sorry the pics are a little dark, but its dark outside and i'm only at work when its light! :cry:
carmadaaron
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by carmadaaron »

thats pretty bad for 3 weeks.! i take it that the "clean" bit on the side skirt is where ur jeans etc have wiped off that patch of dirt? :lol:
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

ummm yeah must be, except thats the passengers side :oops:

some people must hace dirt trouser legs!
Tahrey1043
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

kekekeke

with all the road salt, its happened again. got to clean it this weekend simply to avoid corrosion. for the time being, got bored at the petrol station and did some doodling in the grime :D
back of the car now resembles an advertising hoarding that proclaims, Ariel style.... it's not dirt, it's insulation ;) amongst other bits.

..... :( also spotted a nice rust patch on the left rear arch, too, where it looks like some chav with very limited supermarket car park control experience has dinged it with their bumper and then shot off for fear of repraisal. Slightly dinted metal, paint flaking off in a pattern reminiscent of what happened to the old door... and a few days of damp salt exposure has already seen work on chowing down on metal in place. will have to get the kurust and sprays out, too. T cut to hide it all, next week, i think.
Tahrey1043
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

ew

i had to wash it TWICE (got back from shops when it had dried and there was still swathes of grime left that simply hadnt come off the first time)... and the sponge was minging both times

odd thing is it didn't LOOK that dirty, certainly no worse than it's done before!
toXXin

Post by toXXin »

These were taken last week, so it's considerably worse now!
Tahrey1043

Post by Tahrey1043 »

OK OK, You win!
but!! it doesnt beat the SLK i saw parked in the belfry earlier..

i dont think its been washed since they bought it, apart from wiping the windows off. hard to even read the plate, and the roof was the best indicator of it's real colour (and even that was dirty). wasn't a big mud splash, but clearly a case of studied neglect over several months / years - layers and layers of road grime.

must be nice to be so utterly loaded that you can buy a merc slk and then not give a crap about caring for it!
13twelve
Gold Member

Post by 13twelve »

done in one morning of frantic driving around my valley before work cos of some server problems at work (when my boss was on hols and I was notionally running the show)

later someone wrote "loves the c ck" on the door, with reference to jay and silent bob
then foot prints on the other side
finally when someone wrote "clean me" i got annoyed and washed the thing

i was digging the 2 tone look for a while lol
TVR_V12
New

Post by TVR_V12 »

Dirty !
13twelve
Gold Member

Post by 13twelve »

lol almost identical angles of 2 different cars

me thinks nokia 6230 (or some other camera phone) at normal person using picture phone height in action lol
TVR_V12
New

Post by TVR_V12 »

lol , was a sagem my-x7 for my pics ,. i 'm not cleaning mine till i get a new one another 2-3 months of non cleaning left it'll be brown when i finally wash it
Tahrey1043

Post by Tahrey1043 »

glad i didnt take photos now, guess i dont live anywhere near dirty enough..... it just *seemed* that way!

real dirt of the type that can only be removed with a petrol station automated car wash or a electrically powered jet washer..... i'll have to try getting it up to that level and see if chunks of grime start to flake off of their own accord :)
13twelve
Gold Member

Post by 13twelve »

i now have the most interesting white splashes mark things on the front of my car

looks like cum hit my car at 70 or summin
TVR_V12
New

Post by TVR_V12 »

Average man jizz's at 30 mph so u only needed to be going 40 to make it look like 70 :shock: :lol:
bstardchild

Post by bstardchild »

My name is Ian and I am a compulsive car washer with a fetish for removing wheels to ensure both sides are clean - this my fist time at CCWA (compulsive Car Washers Anonymous) :lol:

OK - It's against my religeon to drive a dirty car but in the interests of "science" I thought I'd leave cleaning it for a week - well slightly longer than a week but not much longer

- I was going nuts after two days but kept telling myself it was OK

- Having to sit on my hands after four days

- I resorted to hiding the bucket and sponge after 5 (daft really cos I knew where it was)

I know how alcholics feel

Today it had to be cleaned regardless so this is a pretty pathetic affort compared to some of the minging filthy cars I've seen but I have never left a car this long before cleaning it and will never do it again either

Anyway I feel so much better about it - I felt soooooo dirty before almost violated :shock:

Heres the before pictures - No pictures of after BTW - took me all afternoon and it's dark now and I won't be keeping the pictures up long either - they disgust me :roll: