3rd High Wycombe Area Meet - Tuesday 15th July

Organise Meetings and Events!
NJ
New

3rd High Wycombe Area Meet - Tuesday 15th July

Post by NJ »

We managed 32 cars at the Second High Wycombe Area Meet with visitors from Wycombe and surrounding areas, Maidenhead, Marlow, Aylesbury and Northants, I apologise if I've missed an area. We want to make the third meet even bigger, the venue "De Fleur De Lis" in Stokenchurch

Full Address is: De Fleur De Lis, Oxford Road, Stokenchurch, Bucks. HP14 3TZ

Basic directions are: From M40 Junction 5, follow A40 to Stokenchurch, Total Petrol Station on your right, take 1st right after petrol Station, Fleur de Lis is right in front of you at the back of the green.

From High Wycombe, follow A40 to Stokenchurch, Kings Arm Hotel on your Right, Post Office and your left, turn immediately left after Post Office, Fleur de Lis is right in front of you at the back of the green.

Everybody is welcome, the more the merrier. We had visitors from at least 4 forums, ClubGTI, UKMKIV's, PVW and Audi-Sport.net. The range of Cars that attended, MK1, MK11, MK111, MKIV Golfs, Audi, Seat, Corrado, Lancia, Lotus and Alfa Romeo.

Here is a link to some piccys from the last meet http://www.uk-mkivs.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12192

This meet will include a BBQ, we are also hoping to include a bit of a autojumble but still working this out with Paul (Pub Landlord)

I have started this thread early as i need to get an idea of numbers so I can arrange the BBQ, those interested let me know, especially if ya wanna eat.

See you there, Nicky J.