Goin Experimental With Ur Dub!

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
polo boi
Gold Member

Goin Experimental With Ur Dub!

Post by polo boi »

tell us wot u hope 2do with ur dub, what is ur aim?
im fittin a cherrybomb exhaust 2 my polo an fittin nice new rubber flaps on it, an goin 4 an evil look by planin 2 get the badboy bonnet an a fin spoiler :D :wink:
polo boi
Gold Member

Post by polo boi »

aswell as otha stuff but there stuff u wudnt really see, i got the fin spoiler idea frm a mate of mine that has 1 on his 4door 6n, looks well nice
Giorgio
Silver Member

Post by Giorgio »

A picture says a thousand words. What spoiler is it?
polo boi
Gold Member

Post by polo boi »

Mint
Bronze Member

Post by Mint »

bloody hell thats big
ModifiedMadness
Sponsor

Post by ModifiedMadness »

I can honestly say, in my opinion that would look horrible.

But each to their own.
Mint
Bronze Member

Post by Mint »

Who knows.... Lexus lights may even take fancy
wils0n86
Bronze Member

Post by wils0n86 »

IMO that spoiler would totally kill a polo, I saw a smiliar one on a mk2 golf gti and it looked gash. A Votex or Reiger spoiler maybe will look better? Just an idea.
Mint
Bronze Member

Post by Mint »

Wilson you got any more pics of your Polo it looks well nice. Same colour as mine
polo boi
Gold Member

Post by polo boi »

believe me it looks well, i know how u guys r thinkin, ur all thinkin this huge fin stickin away up inda air, but it aint like that, it makes the polo look sort of rallyish,ill try an get a pic of my mates 4 ya all
warrmr
Silver Member

Post by warrmr »

go for it it will look mint with some lexarse lights some 20" crome alloys. jap symbols pressed out for vents in the front wings. a huge scooby bonet scoop and 4 5" zorsts. with a shopping list on the door.

on a side note why put that on a 1litre when there slow enough already. your pulling what from it about 40bhp. put that thing on and you wont get to 30 mph let alone fast enought to loose rear end grip.

i have only ever lost grip on my polo once and that was front end that was at 25 mph in the wet and something caused the suspention goeometry to go out so badly you could see it by eye. ( like toe in 20mm out and camber 5mm out. )

Euro chav (slight chav exhaust

uber chav.
1stcarsapolo
Bronze Member

Post by 1stcarsapolo »

cudnt agree more.... a lil off d subject but hey......any1 ever see a really nice mod done to the lil space under d passanger airbag... was thinkin fibrglassin in a cd holder or sumtin....? feel dat space is lettin down mydash....
polo boi
Gold Member

Post by polo boi »

i wanna b diff from every1 else, i wanna do summit 2 my polo that no1 has seen :P its my aim :D
Mint
Bronze Member

Post by Mint »

Yeah, i think that was a little harsh. Afterall he's paid the money for the Polo so its his to do as he wishes with. If he wants to make a spaceship out of it fine, he may like it along with many others, however you (and i) and most of the other people on this forum probably wouldnt as theyre mainly into subtle mods. I think the person closest to polo boi in terms of modifications is Jarno and his Polo is stunning. Make sure you post pics of all mods you decide on polo boi.
polo boi
Gold Member

Post by polo boi »

will do, i aint the type 2 go ova bored, i make sure i plan the right stuff out b4 buyin it, is there pics of that otha guys polo