Car been hit while parked up

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo
kjohal
New

Car been hit while parked up

Post by kjohal »

Hello ppl, im a new to the forum, im a member on the ukmkiv golf one and as we also have a polo 1.4 match 2001 i thought id join up here too - what i want to know is, wheres best place to get a new wing mirror as some dipstick has driver past the car (drivers side), scraped the paintwork on the rear arch, rear door and both door handles and the mirror was hanging off(im gona t cut the marks cus they are not deep and hopefully they will come out, the mirror glass and casing is fine, but the black part of the fitment that joins the door has snapped so need to replace this, im gona try doing it myself as this is the third time the car has been hit on that same side - really does my nut in the way people can own up to what they have done. any help appreciated - also how much should i be looking to pay for one!! thanks
Kal
Reeyad
Silver Member

Re: Car been hit while parked up

Post by Reeyad »

dam that happen to me once on previous mk4, pissed me right off.

Try vag.com on this site he may be to source 1.

And also ebay
inder
Platinum Member

Post by inder »

scrap yard? or buy part new from VW, should not be too expensive - can provide you part number if you want to do this

or ebay as above it another option, maybe get a whole mirror in any colour and split it apart to get the black bit you need off it