F*****g sh*t Micra drivers!!!

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
olop_chris
Sponsor

Post by olop_chris »

Yep, you've always gotta drive for others (idiots in most cases)
dino
Sponsor

Post by dino »

Well done for calming down - better man than me! :twisted:
mysteryboy
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by mysteryboy »

haha its true... they are awfull drivers.... its such a little car how hard can it be to park it up yet some prats always take up 2 spaces outside where I live so I park up behind them and make them wait.... :roll:
Mk2Adam
Platinum Member

Post by Mk2Adam »

i must feel like this at least twice a week???? :lol:

i'm impressed this is your 1st crossing with road rage, it just frustrates me because cars are dangerous things and yet people do the most idiotic and rude things seemingly just to annoy me.

can't say i ever really follow up though, maybe if someone pulls onto a roundabout when there wasn't enough time and my right of way then i always pull out slightly just as a learning experience for the fool.

oh and scooters, simply can't control my anger when i hear that meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb, i turn into the hulk :wink:
Buzby
Sponsor

Post by Buzby »

Some people have tunnel vision, theres a mini roundabout near to where i live and its on a commuter route ive actually been on the roundabout and had cars cut me up, some drivers are just not aware of what is going on around them. I'd have hit the horn and kept it there till she noticed you.. :twisted:

Worked for me a couple of times..
omicron
Gold Member

Post by omicron »

Buzby wrote:Some people have tunnel vision, theres a mini roundabout near to where i live and its on a commuter route ive actually been on the roundabout and had cars cut me up, some drivers are just not aware of what is going on around them. I'd have hit the horn and kept it there till she noticed you.. :twisted:

Worked for me a couple of times..
Only thing is, most of them stare at with utter contempt for waking them up/not realising that you're supposed to get out of their way :roll:

The best thing to do is drive as if everyone else is an utter muppet and about to do the dumbest thing imaginable. Then you just have to cope with your own amazement at how many of them are and do.
James14100
Bronze Member

Post by James14100 »

Yeah i hate crap drivers - just do my head in, so many people on the road shouldn't be!

[rant]

A couple of weeks ago I was driving my gf back from a weekend at my mums - going up the A1M at about 80/85 completely dead cos it was near 12 on a sunday night - caught up with a fiesta that was doing 75 in the 3rd lane with no other car for about half a mile!! What are you doing in the third lane!! Use them properly!!!!!!!

Hate lane hoggers!

[/rant]
Buzby
Sponsor

Post by Buzby »

I live out in the sticks, and In the area where I live a lot of the driving is absolutely abysmal, and the fatal accident rate is creeping up. Too be honest id rather drive in cental london.. :D
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

god i hate stupid drivers aswell, and i used to be really bad for road rage but i'm very in control now!!

the other day i was crossing a roundabout and this friggin huge land rover sport cut rite in front of me and sped off!!!
i wasn't going fast and i didn't say a word but the three women in the car with me including hollie were calling him all sorts of names lol!!

don't get me started on scooters , i hate the buggers, they think they rule the road with they're L plates on, hunting in packs!!!

have u noticed how the seem to be trying to do endos and wheelies a lot now! i just laugh and give them a fewe hand gestures!!
DelG40
Gold Member

Post by DelG40 »

This is so very true! In most cases

Last year on the way to the Polo Show none other than some random in a Micra undertook me at 100+!!

And I see them all the time up here arsin' about the place at whatever speeds!