Battlefield 2

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
collywobbles
Bronze Member

Battlefield 2

Post by collywobbles »

Do any of you lads play this as an online game? :?

I bought it for my boyfriend while he was off work recovering from knee surgery, thinking this would cure the boredom and give him something else to do, how wrong i waaaaaaaaaaaaaas lol :lol: Also he had never played online games before so i didn't think too deeply about it!

He's now addicted, complete with headset and all, a whole group of his mates have bought it too :roll:

So do any of you play it? If so what do you reckon....is it really THAT good? :shock: :D
R1CH
Platinum Member

Post by R1CH »

never played but it sounds as though it could be.
OMEGASUPR3ME
Silver Member

Post by OMEGASUPR3ME »

yup is very good, would be playing it now if the uni network let me play online, also there is a new battlefield called battlefield 2142 which is meant to be awesome but yet again the uni network foils my plans as it needs online registration to play atall and its blocked by the network arg!
1litreheater
Silver Member

Post by 1litreheater »

No dnt play it but i do geek it up on world of warcraft online everynow and again wen im bored n cant sleep :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
collywobbles
Bronze Member

Post by collywobbles »

1litreheater wrote:No dnt play it but i do geek it up on world of warcraft online everynow and again wen im bored n cant sleep :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
That's where they all started :cry: :lol:
1litreheater
Silver Member

Post by 1litreheater »

lol :oops: :lol: