POLO FOX

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
polomintyfox
New

POLO FOX

Post by polomintyfox »

Hello all, new member

Is the 95 Polo Fox rare or what, kuz i dnt think ive ever seen another 1 of em. Mines a 1.05. Im lookin to get a 1.4 tho soon and do a few mods on it get it looking and sounding nice, ide love it if i could find another fox but ime not sure if they only did em in the 1045cc engine. When i get my new car ime lookin to go up a few steps, pos to a '99 GL trim. Love the polo tho pretty unique car bein purple and it handles brilliantly.much to the surprise of my passengers sometimes haha.

:lol: ---Kev----
dragon_green
Gold Member

Post by dragon_green »

well when i first saw your post i assumed you were in the wrong section - but obviously not!

don't think i've seen any others :?
polomintyfox
New

Post by polomintyfox »

Haha yeah, its a classic polo mk4 except it has a lil handwritten styled decal sayin fox lol. Good to finally find a forum and information source tho for the polo.
LeMeph
Platinum Member

Post by LeMeph »

Youve not found club polo yet then?

Welcome to the site dude. Got ne pics of the motor?

So you just gonna seel up this one to get a btter one or have a tinker with ti first?
polomintyfox
New

Post by polomintyfox »

aahhh just tried that looks kool. i will be joining that. thanx lemeph, ile upload some soon, its nothin special tho atm. and ive been debating wether to tinker with it or not before i get a new one. wondered if you could get any supersprint exhausts for them seem the best make for the porsches at work. or are they just for high performance cars?. cheers
LeMeph
Platinum Member

Post by LeMeph »

I could swear someone said supersprint arent around anymore... or am i thiking off another company :?:

Im a very confused child so i may well be lol

You can get zorsts for polos just not sure about a 1.05L or if its even worth it lol. Might just eb better off with a bax box and leaving it at that? Unless your handy with a worlder, then you could botch a straight through up... god i wish i could weld. Id have so much fun lol.

Or you could just get the bottom half of the exhaust manifold, weld on a 10 ft scfiold pole and attach to the back :lol:

Im so gonna do that when i get round to ratting a car :roll:

in all seriousness though i couldnt name any companies off the top of my head that do full systems for polos. There are off course lots of sites that do various backboxes.

People seem to rate www.aesomegti.co.uk quite highly... or was it dot com... Google it if im wrong lol.
emuni
New

Post by emuni »

LeMeph
Platinum Member

Post by LeMeph »

There we go lol.
polomintyfox
New

Post by polomintyfox »

NAH THATS A BIG HELP MATE THNX, Probs not worth doin any mods to this 1 then probs. just wait til i get the new beast haha. and supersprint am still around as far as i know, musta been another company you was thinkin of dude. thnx

-------kev-------