Post FORUM SPECIFIC questions here: Such as, "HELP, I can't keep logged in for more than one session" etc... Not general help questions such as "my car won't start". You get the idea?
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

Hi the problem of me logging in has only just occoured quite recently before that it seems quite fine. what happens is that when i try to logg in and type in username and password and press login it'll just tke me the log in page over and over agen without letting me on the forum logged as polo_dude and i've also noticed that at the bottom of the page where it displays all registered forum users online i'm still there but i'm not acttluly logged on i've also closed the page and typed in the the web address but it just does the same and at the bottom i'm still an active user online. i thought i'd print screen what was happeneing to give you an idea of what may be wrong with it

Print Screen:(sorry for the largeness i tryd to scale down but it starts to blur)

Shot at 2007-08-03
ModifiedMadness
Sponsor

Post by ModifiedMadness »

Try using http://www.tigerstyle.co.uk/poloforum/index.php as the address you visit the site on and not www.uk-polos.net

That may help.
PD
Silver Member

Post by PD »

try this.

go to start > run > type "command" and press run
it will bring up command prompt then type this ipconfig /flushdns
this might solve the login problem using the masked web address (www.uk-polos.net)
if not then clear your cache.

Ben
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

PD wrote:try this.

go to start > run > type "command" and press run
it will bring up command prompt then type this ipconfig /flushdns
this might solve the login problem using the masked web address (www.uk-polos.net)
if not then clear your cache.

Ben
AHH i see ..thanks mate!! Dont seem to be havin a problem now :D