respray arch pull !!

Detailing & Bodywork
calmk3gt
New

respray arch pull !!

Post by calmk3gt »

hey im new to the forum and ive just bought a mk3 polo gt 450 quid and only 43k on the clock brilliant.

the car runs a treat, bit of bother with some water where the batery was but all done now body is mint little scuff on the rear left arch nothing to serious. inside the car is mint totaly nothing wrong atall.... mad. the only bad thing i can think about the car is its totaly ugly colour its like a green/silver wet snotty colour iff you get me.

but anyway i was wondering how much it would cost for a total respray in a gloss colour so thats bumpers and everything and how much it would cost to get my arches pulled. i have a lovely set of chrome perelli p-slots to go on and some lowering springs ans wider arches would be a treat.

i live in the south wales area and i was wondering iff any one in that area or maby even bristol would do this sort of job so get back to me with a price and what you think of the whole idea.

many thanks cal. safe :D
CTR
New

Post by CTR »

You're looking at around £1500-£2000 for a proper job. That involves removing the glass windows, bumpers, inside of doors, engine bay etc.
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

yeh CTRs price is a good estimate, if you get it sprayed in the original colour your looking at around £600-800