Accident damaged Polo 9n3 GTi FULLY LOADED

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
MateyGuv
Sponsor

Accident damaged Polo 9n3 GTi FULLY LOADED

Post by MateyGuv »

..............Ok not EVERY option box ticked but ALL except 6 cd changer, side airbags, passenger airbag deactivate or sat nav.

See this link for pics of damage - better ones available ---> http://www.tigerstyle.co.uk/poloforum/v ... 23dbfae13e

It was officially written off yesterday and they have offered me to buy it off them for £5500. I dont want to fix it up myself but thought there may be someone that is cabable of doing it on this forum so thought I'd offer it. As I say I would have to give them £5500 for it so that is the price you would need to pay me for it, I could ask if they would give me it any cheaper but assume thats the figure. This car new is circa £18000 to the spec my car is. Anyone interested please PM me for more details or any questions. I have got to let them know by Monday if I want it back or not otherwise the scrapman gets it.

I still have the origonal front and rear bumpers which you are welcome to if you want the car
yorks GT TDI
Sponsor

Post by yorks GT TDI »

can you send me some pictures in day light to brlm7@aim.com is it a cat c or d m8