my new polo - bumper is done pics pg 2

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
dannyboi
Bronze Member

my new polo - bumper is done pics pg 2

Post by dannyboi »

well after coming out of the dub scene for a while i decided i couldnt stay away form the polo scene so picked up this lil beauty a few weeks ago , aint really done nothing yet as im saving very hard

its booked into the body shop for the 22nd of this month so should come out looking abit for fresh
was ment to go in for tis retrim last week but my drive shaft decided otherwise and had 2 pay out for a new 1 so set me back on that ... still deciding what wheels to go ... ive narrowed it down to 8.5 front 9 rear schmidt raindox dished th lines but im feeling 16's ( ino they r big ) but i love that they are fully chrome ... or same size dz exclusive's but that will be decided around christmas time

anyway heres pic of it now

hope ya like :
very quick chop of what it will look like if i go schmidts
Last edited by dannyboi on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
kyle1b1
Bronze Member

Post by kyle1b1 »

i like ALOT !!

paint looks fresh at it is :? 8)
dannyboi
Bronze Member

Post by dannyboi »

cheers mate

yer paint is staying the same just having few lil touches done to the bodywork
NOZ
Platinum Member

Post by NOZ »

Was this at the last midnight cruise??? Think i've seen it somewhere already. I reckon the DZ's are getting quite common and who cares if you get 16's! Just use rizzla thin tyres :D
dannyboi
Bronze Member

Post by dannyboi »

yer i was there dude

i was guna chat to ya at beckton but looked like u was chattin 2 sum1 else anyways and was getting on lol, didnt no if u woulda memberd me anyway ( used to own storm grey 1 on wires )

im more pushed over to schmidts as they r just a pure sex wheel
NOZ
Platinum Member

Post by NOZ »

Should've come over mate. I know too many people now from organising meets etc that I rarely can break away from a group without another person chatting to me lol.

I remember ya and the previous polo. Dave who bought the wires off you is one of my locals.
clarkson
Bronze Member

Post by clarkson »

nice car pal love that pic infront of the ferrace wheel
Josh_polo
Gold Member

Post by Josh_polo »

Love the car mate, gotta ask. Real or fake valver :lol:

OO can you take some pics that i aint gotta turn my head, ive got neck ache now.

clarkson wrote:nice car pal love that pic infront of the ferrace wheel

:lol: @ Ferrace wheel, its the london eye!
Polo96CL
Platinum Member

Post by Polo96CL »

Its a 1.3\4CL :wink:
dannyboi
Bronze Member

Post by dannyboi »

noz - yer i bet mate they are getting pretty big now ur doing a good job at this organising lark lol

lol @ ferrace wheel its the london eye but cheers tho ;)

josh- cheers mate , im still learning how to keep my head up staright when i learn that i will take em proply lol and yer its a 1.4cl waiting for it to die till the real engine goes in
Torq-Al
Gold Member

Post by Torq-Al »

Your motor looks awesome already! 8) How's it gonna look once u've 'tickled' it a bit! :lol:
Andy1.6
Gold Member

Post by Andy1.6 »

Looks awesome already, If your old polo was anything to go by, the new one should be sweeet!
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

Nice looking motor mate. IMO though I think you'll ruin it by putting 16X9s on it. I've seen wheels of that size on a 6N before and it looked ridiculous (I'll try dig the pic out if you want).

TH-liners are possibly the best wheels choice you could go for. But do them justice and stick to 15X8s 8) (Or even go 14"!!)
dannyboi
Bronze Member

Post by dannyboi »

cheers people

yer ino what you mean dude , 16's are to big 15's are perfect and theres no way i can do 8's on the rear because when the archs get flared 8's just wont do the poke but tbh 16x9.75 on a 6n can be done - take my man poundies for instince :

they look so sick .. i still might go 15's but as its going to be a show car only i just want them all highly polished with a mean stretch negative camber of 15mm will be added aswell to give it the ultimate stance and poke

for those that dont no my old polo here it is , i miss it 2 much tho lol :
LeMeph
Platinum Member

Post by LeMeph »

god i loved those old gold wire wheels! new ones looking good to though mate!

quick question, are you on teamTT's forum aswell mate? saw a polo on there with the same wheels. but i swear that guy sold it for a corsa?? Though maybe it was the dude who you sold the old wheels too...