6n 1.6 black polo modified £1395 has to go!

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
JoeG07
Gold Member

6n 1.6 black polo modified £1395 has to go!

Post by JoeG07 »

Sadly I am selling my beloved Polo, my insurance is up in December and i just cannot afford the insurance again :( Very sad! The polo is a R reg 1.6 GLX. The car has been quite extensivley modified; i appreciate that modifying is to a very personal taste but i'm sure it would be a great start to someone else's project, most things on it are very easy to change. Its had the following done to it:

- lowered 60 mm on full suspension kit - springs and shocks; tracking and camber done by 4 wheel laser alignment.
- 15" wolfrace alloys with relativley new Yokohama performance tyres (about 6 months)
- angel eye headlights; im not sure if these are HID or xenon or what but they are VERY bright
- rear LED cluster lights (not the crap lexus lights)
- 16 valve front bumper partially smoothed
- Kamei front grille
-all vw speakers replaced with new kenwood components
- golf gti gear knob
- Richbrook window winders
- Pedals
- white interior footwell neons.
- over £500 worth of audio NOW THROWN IN

The car has remote central locking, air conditioning which i recently had topped up, electric windows, alarm and driver and passenger airbag. I'll be completely honest and mention the bad points which youd see for yourself anyway if you viewed it:

- paintwork isnt in the greatest condition and could do with a professional polish
- rear bumper needs resprarying
- alloys could probably do with a refurb
- remote for alarm and central locking needs reprogramming; costs about £30 from anyone who isnt VW. I just put new batteries in it and left them out too long so it lost the programming.
- no cd player, the cd player i have in now was very expensive and i'll be taking it with me for my next car. Will be happy to wire a new one in though if wanted, if buyer brings one.

I'm looking for £1600 for the car; it will be here with me in Kent untill November 27th, after that will be at my parents house in Bedfordshire. Viewings / test drives / RAC inspections all welcome. V5 document all correct, car had a service about 4 months ago, milage is 59,780, tax untill end of february next year, and valid MOT. Any questions feel free to get in touch or call me on 07972 749812.

Cheers, Joe.
Last edited by JoeG07 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

haven't heard from you in a while mate! sucks that the first I do in a while is that your selling up. you buying a cheaper run aroound aftter?
JoeG07
Gold Member

Post by JoeG07 »

i know yeh how u been man? It sucks im gutted to sell her but my insurance quote is ridiculous not sure tbh what i'll get something rubbish probably, maybe an old golf so i got the extra space to get all my stuff to and from uni but i havnt looked into it yet.
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

yeh not too bad mate, not too bad. hope unis going well. buying a sh**ter for a bit's not a bad idea. just stay vag 8)

good luck with the sale.
JoeG07
Gold Member

Post by JoeG07 »

come on still for sale - gotta go! Parents moaning about it taking up room on the drive
Rupie
Bronze Member

Post by Rupie »

Hey dude, as Tim said I havnt see you on here in a while either.. I havnt logged on in a while and when i do, your selling up! lol
Bump for a sweet polo.
JoeG07
Gold Member

Re: 6n 1.6 black polo modified £1600

Post by JoeG07 »

come on still for sale! gotta go!