I'm new!

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
Andrew457
New

I'm new!

Post by Andrew457 »

Hi all

I'm the proud owner of a 2004 1.4 TDI Twist in black. The car is completely original except for a head unit change from the VW Beta radio. I'm going to own this car for as long as the insurance and claims takes to sort themselves out, then hopefully my son will take ownership of this car.

Past cars have in the last few years always been VW's - a 2001 Bora TDI, a 2002 V6 Passat TDI, a 2003 Golf V6 4motion, and more recently a 2006 Golf R32 - see http://www.r32oc.com/general-chat/9638- ... rover.html) for how that car finished up! I've been a member on UK-MKIV's.net and also R32OC.com under a different user name before joining here.

In terms of performance, this car is pretty good! It's managing 60 - 65 mpg, the acceleration is perfectly OK and it's a great looking car. I'll get some pics posted up later on.

Cheers guys!
chewy
Platinum Member

Re: I'm new!

Post by chewy »

Welcome to the club.

See you in the mk6 section :D
charlievwp
Gold Member

Post by charlievwp »

Welcome along! :D

Sorry to read about your R32 - hope you've got something sorted with the insurance and get the result you want.
I'm going through a similar situation at the moment, although mine was half the speed of yours but still write-off.

Look forward to see the pics of the polo up soon! :P
Si_GTi

Post by Si_GTi »

Hello, welcome to uk-polos.net! Sorry to hear about the R :(
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

Welcome to the forum mate! a crashed .:R is never a good site :(