Big Red - Wiper error *stuck on*

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo
red6n2
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Big Red - Wiper error *stuck on*

Post by red6n2 »

[youtube][/youtube]ok im not sure if this will even work lol but ill try,

so ive been here for a while and havent released any pics of it yet mainly because it looked like a double decker bus !

but i have made a few mods which i will list

and also the future mods which i shall also list

and last but not least mods that i am thinking about but am really undecided,

first of all my car...

... ta da... its a 1.4 not sure of the actual model as it has all the extras of an SE except air con, it has the sunroof, full electrics, fog lights, colour coded seats... the works but dosent have the se colour coded grill which is what throws me... maybe someone can shed some light on this ? (go on tim_gti you know you wanna lol.)

so far its only had the bumpers smoothed free of charge courtesy to the drunk driver who crashed into my rear quater... was all fixed to look brand new (thanks by the way lool)

its on TA THECNIX not sure how low it is but it looooooow lol

ur usual amp, sub... (my amp has chavy blue lights which are hidden by my parcel shelf but will eventually be replaced as i dint realise this was the case when bought and flip am i being reduced to a chav's level !!!

i have two JBL GTO 6527s speakers in the front doors and will be putting them in the rear panels very soon (only a 3 door, thr best kind :wink:)

i sprayed the review mirror black but messed it up so know it only fits on upside down lool dunno how this happened but i quite like it now

i kinda have remote central locking in the respect that i own it its just not yet installed lol but will be in 2 weeks :D... thanks dez

a bodge stubby ariel that i made myself will replace as soon as as its crap !... dont look at me like that youve all done it !!

erm... clear side repeater caps... can you tell im struggling lol

i may eventually vinal the roof black any opinions are welcomed on this as im unsure... aswell as i will eventually get black angel eye headlights with a HID kit, rims... but im really undecided on these i can get some monza 2's for £90 so i may just try them... hey its something different that i havent ever seen on a 6n2 before. and i want the black gti roof lining and black pillars as this grey/beige thing isnt really doing it for me put its proving difficult as no one has a breaking gti with a sunroof.

on wednesday im putting the vw ipod lead thingy in my car so i can banish my cd's... i have the VW 6 CD changer and the gama radio head unit... keeping it OEM.

i also have a lupo gti gator black leather with red stitching.

oh and i have the golf anniversary badge on the back it was free and went with my theme so i thought why not

im sure theres more put i cant remember i will keep you all posted on this one... any feedback and comments posotive or negative are appreciated.

jheez... essay i didnt write this much in my english GSCE all those many years ago ! 8) 8) :(
Last edited by red6n2 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:47 pm, edited 44 times in total.
red6n2

Re: my 6n2

Post by red6n2 »

and yes i know my right indicator is steamed but as i say i plan to replace the lights so not gonna bother changing it.

oh and who can forget the fluffy dice ha ha :D :D :D
6N2 GTI 00
Location: North Wales, Denbighshire - Drives 255bhp EP3 Type R!

Re: my 6n2 pic and detailed

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

Looks Great Mate, think the Black grill works well.

Sounds like you got a good deal on your bumpers as well

Nice one
red6n2

Post by red6n2 »

thabks i prefer the grill just blacked rather than badgeless plus i cant be assed with getting the bonnet filled but who knows what the future holds... i have a lot of plans for it, and have some good help on my hands... some of you may recognise a r32 blue polo 9n from edition 38 last year silver wingmirrors etc... hes myfriend and is helping me out a bundle on the car... he even found me my black angel eyes today so looks like ill be getting them before the fog lights go back in lol.
6N2 GTI 00
Location: North Wales, Denbighshire - Drives 255bhp EP3 Type R!

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

Looks good now. If your not happy with the grill you can always get the GTI honeycombe grill for £35.

Yours looks smart though. Badgeless works well but only if the bonnet has been filled like you say, otherwise the semi circle cut out can spoil the front.

How low is your car at the moment? looks like its at a nice ride height
red6n2

Post by red6n2 »

actually not sure mate i just dropped it off at a garage i know with the coileys and just said slam it on its ass, first they couldnt get it off the ramp lol so up it went... then it came of the ramp but couldnt get it out the garage then they tried again and it was fine but honestly no idea how low its gone.
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

Looking good mate, get some more pitures up!

The grill could be anything... previous owner cracked the first one and the cheapest replacement was a black one.

And hat to break your bubble but the GTi doesn't have black headlining! i wish it did too :(. Only the Lupo GTi does.
red6n2

Post by red6n2 »

ahhhhhhh that i didnt know, but it has come into recent lighting that my friends mum can recover them... im thinking black leather all round as its low maintanence.

ive sprayed all my interior thingys (the centre console and vent surroundings) silver... may change it back to standard ill upload more pics get some opinions on it then make my decesion... one of the founders of edition 38 says it looked good and that i should keep it but im really unsure.

ill add more pics within the week folks.

:D :D :D
red6n2

Post by red6n2 »

getting my remote kit fitted tomorrow, bought it from r click, and going to buy my hid's later on...

... bring on edition 38 !!!

p.s. my car still isnt ready and im actually debating taking it lol :? :? :? :?
red6n2

Post by red6n2 »

i have just gotten a quote of £150 for the following work to be done

bonnet mopped up and touched over to look brand new
both doors touched up as have little marks on them
entire wing mirrors sprayed piano black and laqured
frong grill and badge sprayed piano black and laqured
and finnaly my roof... also sprayed piano black and laqured

:D :D :D

happy as fook lool

the work will be done beginning of next month, il post pics of the final results
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

Good price! you should get a drivers stubby mirror before you get it done though.

http://www.uk-polos.net/view ... =7&t=45004
Verity
Gold Member

Post by Verity »

really nice looking car!!
and what an amazing price to have all that work done!
red6n2

Re: my 6n2 pic and detailed... update !!!

Post by red6n2 »

awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeaaahhhhhh !

black roof and wing mirrors getting my grill done properly on monday... thanks jay_6n2 lol

now i just need my black side repeaters and angel eyes !!!!
Jay_6n2
Silver Member
Drives: Polo Sel 1.6TDI

Post by Jay_6n2 »

no problem mate looking forward to seeing this, especially as its very similar to mine, minus the red bits, but im still in 4x4 mode :(
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

Nice mate, would look alot better with the stubby mirror though 8)