Post by KarlM »

david burton
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by david burton »

oh....
my....
god....

i feel genuinely sorry for him.

"you took your car to a body shop and said please make my car look w@nk. I wish people to point and laugh at me when I drive past"

that is a legendary quote!!!!!
Mk4_Scotland
Bronze Member

Post by Mk4_Scotland »

poor poor boy - bet his mum dis-owns him now!
must weigh a bloody tonne with all the cotaloy(spellin?) on it!
guy deserves a medal just for being so stupid and having the money to do it!
Babe RuthLess
Gold Member

Post by Babe RuthLess »

That is SO sad.
Tahrey1043
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

You know you're in trouble when even people on a corsa modding forum are telling you your car looks like a barrel of w4nk :D....
(makes me have hope for mankind that even the tinpot terror troupe have limits)

One of the best laughs all day (night?)

I'd like to be fair on him (like saying if it hadn't lost it's grille and the bits had been bolted on straight, it would be a good way of disguising a corsa - and at least it's a 1.6 16v) but........ seven exhausts? Seriously. Money > sense, i'm thinking here.
(plus the guy's only my brother's age, he must have sunk nearly all of his income into this unless he's lucky and loaded)

And I thought the MG round the corner was a bad mod, and my thoughts on putting in a 5 shifter were turning the car into a moneypit :) but no, this really takes the cake. :roll:

Somewhere, a poor bored-out, flowed/ported and bi-turbo'd V6 EVO is crying, wondering where it's custom outsized intakes have gone - some barry has stolen them and hammered them on the front of a shopping trolley :twisted:

And one quote - all the more powerful for its understated subtelity..
"I feel a bit ill"
dub envy

Post by dub envy »

lost. for. words.
thebadun
Getting There!

Post by thebadun »

It's somewhere between funny and sad
carmadaaron

Post by carmadaaron »

ppl will notice... its uglyness!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Krupa
Gold Member

Post by Krupa »

That's the funniest damned thing I've seen in a LONG time! :lol:
Scorpio1
Gold Member

Post by Scorpio1 »

Unbelievable. Ok he was trying to be different, but the front looks like a Zetec-S that's melted.

I hate to think the reaction he would get on the street, the poor bloke would probably need some counselling sessions, but at least he knows it is wrong and needs re doing.
Silver16V
New

Post by Silver16V »

Oh my god! :shock:

I bet he wears a Burberry baseball cap as well! :lol:
Krupa
Gold Member

Post by Krupa »

Reckon he can play "Morning has broken" on those pipes? :lol:
GroovyCarrot
Sponsor

Post by GroovyCarrot »

Hah!

I seriously wouldn't expect to see anything like that in the most ridiculous of cartoons :D

He appears to have the front of a front end damaged write-off fiesta, six heinz baked bean cans bolted to the back, along with that dodgy tacky clear plastic covering that PC manufacturers seem to be obsessed with at the moment.. The lack of a grille is laughable as it is, but the fact that the screw fixings that are left are wonky just adds even more comedy to the cartoon barrymobile, it's wonderful :D

The thing that made me laugh most of all, however, is the way he's bolted massive great alloys to the poor thing, with nice open spokes so that you can get a perfect view of the proudly colour coded standard drum brakes that sit looking a bit pathetic and lonely in the middle :) Oh yes, and the spoiler that seems to just have been plonked somewhere on the roof as a bit of an afterthought...

That is a truely classic machine, I'm seriously impressed that someone actually went out and did that to a corsa :twisted:
Tahrey1043
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

LOLs the drum brakes, didn't spot that the first time round! :D
(this is why my choice of "new" wheels (cheers Dave 8) ) have solid centres! )

I'm just wondering if this is related to the £50 sports upgraded Nova that popped up a while back (with the chickenwire and the purposely crappy respray) - and this is someone upping the ante. Wanna bet the wheels were borrowed and the other parts are cheap plastic look-alikes bolted on by someone purposely looking to create a stir?

Honestly it's like the kind of car I might have made when I was 11, and grown right out of by 15 :D No one of car buying age or old enough to be in a job where they can afford all that stuff should both still be thinking of mods like that AND be of fit enough mind to pass their test.
(mind you, the doom brain maneuvering of some guy in a Supra in front of me today made me wonder if he took it for a test drive or just bought it blind - i wouldnt have allowed someone demonstrating such little road sense to buy a powerful sports car from me for any money. Wasn't racing - just driving like a complete tool).
KarlM

Post by KarlM »

Tahrey1043 wrote: (mind you, the doom brain maneuvering of some guy in a Supra in front of me today made me wonder if he took it for a test drive or just bought it blind - i wouldnt have allowed someone demonstrating such little road sense to buy a powerful sports car from me for any money. Wasn't racing - just driving like a complete tool).
Rofl sounds familar! wasnt a black one with the plate M600ST was it?