Alloys

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
gludini
New

Alloys

Post by gludini »

I brought my new polo this week but it has wheel trims... i've seen some nice alloys but cant find any for sale anywhere! does anyone know anyone selling some genuine Polo GTi 9n2 alloys 16x7?
Dub_Dan
Gold Member

Re: Alloys

Post by Dub_Dan »

buy these they are nicer than gti wheels :D
http://www.uk-polos.net/view ... 11&t=53767
gludini
New

Post by gludini »

There nice alloys but I really want a set of GTi wheels, I've seen some on a 9N like mine and they look great!

Cheers anyway 
88rsr
Silver Member

Post by 88rsr »

they probably wont be easy to come by if you want genuine ones, you may have to settle for replicas unless you touch lucky and a set come up on here
Dub_Dan
Gold Member

Post by Dub_Dan »

88rsr wrote:they probably wont be easy to come by if you want genuine ones, you may have to settle for replicas unless you touch lucky and a set come up on here
agreed mate steelers will mug you off a treat and like the above said unless someone is flocking a set on here which hasnt happened in a while you have your work set out for a genuine set...

good luck anyway mate
g__humm
Platinum Member

Post by g__humm »

Dub_Dan wrote:buy these they are nicer than gti wheels :D
http://www.uk-polos.net/view ... 11&t=53767

Your desperate to sell these lol I will ask a mate if he wants them when he gets off his holiday
Dub_Dan
Gold Member

Post by Dub_Dan »

student mate graham im always in a recession lol!
K.I.T.T.
Platinum Member
Drives: Bicycle

Post by K.I.T.T. »

Dub_Dan wrote:student mate graham im always in a recession lol!
I was in the same boat up until a few months ago! Spent what little money I had on going out getting drunk, which is why my car's been standard for the last 4 years :lol:

Ash
Dub_Dan
Gold Member

Post by Dub_Dan »

lol i dont drink that often and im still skint lol! but when i dooooo ohh its a cheap night haha
g__humm
Platinum Member

Post by g__humm »

Apprenticeship is the way forward. Just hope they keep me on at the end of next year
JamieG172
Bronze Member

Post by JamieG172 »

If you don't find any in the next couple of months that are genuine mate, I'll probs (not 100% yet) be selling bits off my car put it back to standard and sell it....and I've got genuine GTI Monza's.......as pictured here: Image
Dub_Dan
Gold Member

Post by Dub_Dan »

g__humm wrote:Apprenticeship is the way forward. Just hope they keep me on at the end of next year
yer the lol or the uks fastest diesel polo stops progressing :(
gludini
New

Post by gludini »

JamieG172 wrote:If you don't find any in the next couple of months that are genuine mate, I'll probs (not 100% yet) be selling bits off my car put it back to standard and sell it....and I've got genuine GTI Monza's.......as pictured here: Image
Mate! If you do decide to do that, please let me know as I'd have the wheels in a second! You are a possible legend if you do!!! :)
g__humm
Platinum Member

Post by g__humm »

Dub_Dan wrote:
g__humm wrote:Apprenticeship is the way forward. Just hope they keep me on at the end of next year
yer the lol or the uks fastest diesel polo stops progressing :(

Think it will stop soon really £14000 is enough spent on it really
Dub_Dan
Gold Member

Post by Dub_Dan »

finally you see the light dude and realise its just a polo :D you could have bought a lovely new car for that money! are you going to tell me what those parts you upgraded where and how much she i running now? :D