Car Detailing- South of England- Reccomendations?

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
MODDED9N
Gold Member

Car Detailing- South of England- Reccomendations?

Post by MODDED9N »

Looking to get my car detailed before winters little fingers find there way into every nook and cranny of my car
so want to get it properly cleaned! Not looking to rob a bank to get it done, just want a good job! Live
in Newbury, Berkshire. Cheers
v896
Bronze Member

Re: Car Detailing- South of England- Reccomendations?

Post by v896 »

http://www.miracledetail.co.uk/

had him do my last polo he is amazing though it will cost arm and a leg but car looks better than show room seriously
Dub_Dan
Gold Member

Post by Dub_Dan »

do it yourself mate? much better satisfaction :D
Simon90
Silver Member

Post by Simon90 »

http://www.detailmycar.co.uk/

He's based in Newbury done all my cars and all my mates.. Excellent service and great results..

He's on Facebook too, my polo gti is on there, you can get an idea on how yours will turn out!

Let us know how you get on
MODDED9N
Gold Member

Post by MODDED9N »

How much did it cost you matey? Had a guy off the forum make me an offer to do a detail for 120 quid?
blazeguarder
Gold Member

Post by blazeguarder »

Interesting thread as I'm considering whether to get mine professionally done next year as well. Got a few scratches/swirls that need sorting. Take a look at this list.

Why are you getting it done now instead of in the Spring? Surely better to get a good coat of wax on to protect against the salt/road muck over winter and then get it properly done when the weather picks up?
MODDED9N wrote:Had a guy off the forum make me an offer to do a detail for 120 quid?
No idea who this is so no bias, but if it includes paint correction then it's a VERY good price. Other companies will charge a good few hundred quid more than that.
Dub_Dan
Gold Member

Post by Dub_Dan »

Simon90 wrote:http://www.detailmycar.co.uk/

He's based in Newbury done all my cars and all my mates.. Excellent service and great results..

He's on Facebook too, my polo gti is on there, you can get an idea on how yours will turn out!

lovely example of a gti you have bud ;)
MODDED9N
Gold Member

Post by MODDED9N »

Was chris meardon off the forum! Just asked if it included paint correction as there are a few mine things that need to get sorted!! Want to get it done now to protect car from winter weather and then again next spring to look good for summer!
Joz
Silver Member

Post by Joz »

Great, great results!

However, if you get the right products and spend a whole day, you can save quite a few £ :P

Maybe not as good results, but quite close.
MODDED9N
Gold Member

Post by MODDED9N »

Looking to get a professional hand on my car as I can clean my car well but not THAT well haha
Simon90
Silver Member

Post by Simon90 »

Dub_Dan wrote:
Simon90 wrote:http://www.detailmycar.co.uk/

lovely example of a gti you have bud ;)
Cheers mate, paint work is still gleaming (under all the muck ;) all I do is snow foam every week n wash and that's it, the sealant on there is long lasting

If you join his Facebook and ask about the winter detail package he does then maybe that's the one for you.. It's cheaper then a full day of detailing n paint correction.. Mines getting done again just before the shows start again :) putting some very expensive wax on for top results...

I paid £140 but worth every penny n he did my seats.. But like I said had previous cars done with him so maybe that's a good price for me..

Like I said give him a shout on Facebook n get the winter protection done :D you won't be disappointed
chris meardon
Silver Member

Post by chris meardon »

blazeguarder wrote:Interesting thread as I'm considering whether to get mine professionally done next year as well. Got a few scratches/swirls that need sorting. Take a look at this list.

Why are you getting it done now instead of in the Spring? Surely better to get a good coat of wax on to protect against the salt/road muck over winter and then get it properly done when the weather picks up?
MODDED9N wrote:Had a guy off the forum make me an offer to do a detail for 120 quid?
No idea who this is so no bias, but if it includes paint correction then it's a VERY good price. Other companies will charge a good few hundred quid more than that.

I usually charge a bit more than that but will gave me a good deal on his dad doing my cambelt and I un-intentionally let him down with arranging a cruise control so doing him a good deal.

for that price I am doing minor paint correction not full. If you want more details then drop me a PM.

I dont do this for a full time job, more on the side at weekends mainly detailing high end cars for my step father who buys and sells high value cars (Bentleys, range rovers, AMG mercs etc etc)

Cheers