My new 6n2

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo
billyc1993
New

My new 6n2

Post by billyc1993 »

hiya guys im kinda new to the forum and recently got a 6n2 and its in pretty shoddy condition but it is a project and for £200 i cant really complain :P the car has got a huge dent and no tax or mot but whilst it is sorn im thinking of getting everything sorted.
here are some pictures:

heres a pic of the dent

i have done a few things to the car so far, ive cut down the door pins so the sit flush when locked and ive also debadged the polo off of the back

future plans are to colour code interior things like the tweeters centre console,
im also planning on coilies,
new wheels,
gti grills,
gti spoiler,
gti splitter
and remove that god damn horrible dent and all the horribleness that it has left.

cheers guys if u got any ideas on what i can do please help, im a novice with these kind of things just love some of the cars on this forum :D
JangoJamie
Bronze Member

Re: My new 6n2

Post by JangoJamie »

The car looks nice and tidy mate, good little find! I always liked the coilys with the wind deflectors on always looks great! Honeycomb grill for sure too!
TriggerFish
Silver Member

Post by TriggerFish »

£200? Awesome! Doesn't look too bad except for then dent.

Could sell it for parts, make a decent profit and buy a 'nicer' one?
benmkiv
Platinum Member

My new 6n2

Post by benmkiv »

I had a dent worse than this cost me £400 to pull it out and spray it. The list looks good so far!
red6n2
Bling Bling Diamond Member

My new 6n2

Post by red6n2 »

Some guy drove into my rear quarter while I wasn't in it, I tracked him down thanks to the rapiness of the Internet and made him pay, full repair and smooth front and rear bumpers for my troubles £600 :-)
mattskate
Bronze Member

Post by mattskate »

Be interested to see what u do to this coz it's the same as mine and I haven't seen any done up proper nice yet, will also be good to give me a few ideas too :)
red6n2

My new 6n2

Post by red6n2 »

Look through older threads there have been a few dark blue nice ones,
billyc1993
New

Post by billyc1993 »

Cheers guys i was thinking that i might just go for some 16 audi a6 wheels from ebay and lower a bit and go for a oem+ kinda look cus its prob gunna die soon cus its at 120k haha

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
red6n2

My new 6n2

Post by red6n2 »

As long as its been maintained well that's not a lot for a vw engine, mines on almost 133.000. I have a slight issue at the min but all I need to replace is the thermostat housing which may I add is £90 cheaper at GSF than vw :-/
billyc1993
New

Post by billyc1993 »

Yeah thats true im not sure of the service history and everything of the car so im thinking of getting a huge service, do u have any idea of price? i love the car and dont want it to die haha :grin:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk