Plymouth Volksfest

Organise Meetings and Events!
Ashcroft
Gold Member

Plymouth Volksfest

Post by Ashcroft »

I know this forum is spread out amognst the whole country but is anyone thinking of doing Plymouth Volkfest this year??

http://www.plymouthvolksfest.co.uk/home ... 3f684a6676

I'm curious to see who else is planning on it because it would be cool to get a UK-Polos club camping stand on the go.

Either way I will be going and camping for the weekend, but if people who are interested in club camping could let me know either on here or by PM I would look more into gettin something arranged.

If theres not going to be a great deal of people interested we can just do the VW camping (which allows cars in with the tents) and hopefully we could get a space next to each other.

Check the link above and see what you all think :)

Luke.
Godderz23
Platinum Member

Re: Plymouth Volksfest

Post by Godderz23 »

Went a couple years ago, was really bad! More of a music/hippy event than a car show. :evil:
Ashcroft
Gold Member

Post by Ashcroft »

Think I'll give it a miss then lol you should see the comments I've got on SW Dubs everyone's haters lol maybe go run to the sun instead
Godderz23
Platinum Member

Plymouth Volksfest

Post by Godderz23 »

Ha, sorry if I'm putting you off dude, just wanted to go to a car show, and left a bit disappointed.
Ashcroft
Gold Member

Post by Ashcroft »

Nah mate you ain't puttin me off, honest opinions is what I want lol and if it's not really a car show no more then I ain't gonna bother :-)