Wet interior

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
CANDYMAN
Gold Member

Wet interior

Post by CANDYMAN »

What do you think of the exterior roof design of the Polo? I think the rain channel is to shallow, When it rains and you open the door the the rain runs over the channel and splosh straight onto your seat and floor :shock:
AJ_7
Gold Member

Re: Wet interior

Post by AJ_7 »

Happened to me loads has that! Also annoying the rear wiper puts all the guff off the window down the boot! AND, the front wipers put all the junk from your screen up onto the pillar and then as you drive it blows everywhere and looks vile!
Lieto
Bronze Member

Post by Lieto »

do you know if there are some std window / wind protectors or one should just search from some noname ones?
PHILthePOWER 90
Bronze Member

Post by PHILthePOWER 90 »

Lieto wrote:do you know if there are some std window / wind protectors or one should just search from some noname ones?
Not sure about std ones but there are these. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Volkswage ... 016wt_1057
CANDYMAN
Gold Member

Post by CANDYMAN »

The deflectors dont stop the rain running into the car when you open the door and you then get a wet seat and carpet :cry:
The Sheriff
Silver Member

Post by The Sheriff »

AJ_7 wrote:Happened to me loads has that! Also annoying the rear wiper puts all the guff off the window down the boot! AND, the front wipers put all the junk from your screen up onto the pillar and then as you drive it blows everywhere and looks vile!

the sill at the botom of the boot is what i hate. it seems all the dirt from the roof is took there !! looks gash on a white car !!