55/2005 VW Polo S 1.2 SOLD

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
PJH
Getting There!

55/2005 VW Polo S 1.2 SOLD

Post by PJH »

2005/55 plate VW Polo 1.2 S with full service history

THIS CAR IS ONLY BEING SOLD DUE TO ME BUYING THE NEW STYLE POLO GTI.

The car comes complete with: colour coded bumpers, electric windows, electric heated wing mirrors, radio/ CD player, power steering, ABS, twin airbags, ISOFIX seat points in rear, interior mats, TSW hockenheim alloy wheels/ Pirelli P-Zero Nero tyres (2 of which were brand new last month) and the other 2 have lots of tread left, adjustable V-Maxx coilovers.

This is a very affordable car as it needs no work doing to it what so ever, cheap to insure and cheap to tax.

The car has done 75,000 miles, most of which have been on a motorway. I have owned the car for 17 months and the car has been serviced 3 times in this short period due to the miles I have done in it. The engines runs superbly, starts first time every time. It has been endlessly looked after regardless of cost, and it will be sad to see it go.

The car is taxed until: January 2014
MOT'd until: July 2013

I live in Sunderland (10 miles from Newcastle), the car is available for viewing most days. First to see guaranteed to buy.

I'm sorry but I have posted this on my iPad and cannot upload pictures, but feel free to email me on: p.hardy@me.com or phone me on: 07867 533757 and I will be able to provide you with lots of photos and any details and information you wish to know about that car.

I'm only asking for £3,000 for this fantastic car as I need it gone quick, as all of you know GTI's aren't cheap!

This car could be sold with standard suspension and wheels if required, please enquire for price.