My Polo`s past & present

Post pictures of your car! (Max size 30k each - 800x600)
macp
Getting There!

My Polo`s past & present

Post by macp »

Just thought I would post up some pics of my Polo`s past & present. Feel free to pass comment

First there was the silver 1.3 breadvan in the background which I remember went like stink but eventually rusted to bits. Never once let us down though come to think of it all my dubs have been bloody reliable. The Mk2 GTI in the foreground was also mine.

The next one was this Polo GT which we both still wish we had as it was superb.

Then came a Mk4 1.6 GLX which we lowered and had new alloys fitted cant any pics of it though ?

And now I have this my valver with 58,000mls. Needs a little TLC but its a goodun.

I really hope that black GT is still alive. Thanks for reading.
AllyMcK
New

Re: My Polo`s past & present

Post by AllyMcK »

Fascinating look back over the years and interesting to see the changes in styling and packaging that's taken place.

Loved the pictures too. Would you mind sharing how you uploaded them - which package etc.?

My post is just above yours in the forum (Candy White SEL)and I'd love to be able to post some pics. I've asked in my post how to do it but no one's replied ... :(

Thanks.
macp
Getting There!

Re: My Polo`s past & present

Post by macp »

AllyMcK wrote:Fascinating look back over the years and interesting to see the changes in styling and packaging that's taken place.

Loved the pictures too. Would you mind sharing how you uploaded them - which package etc.?

My post is just above yours in the forum (Candy White SEL)and I'd love to be able to post some pics. I've asked in my post how to do it but no one's replied ... :(

Thanks.
Hi Ally

Thanks for the input and yes its pretty quiet around here for some reason ?

These pics were uploaded to my flickr account where I simply copied & pasted the url onto my post. You can also use the Img button above which inputs the html if your pic doesnt have it included. By that I mean [img]my%20image[/img]

Hope this makes sense