Kimo's 9n3 gti

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
Kimo73
New

Kimo's 9n3 gti

Post by Kimo73 »

So after owning a corsa for 4 years and saving the pennies, I've upgraded to a flash red 9n3 gti

I won't say plans as I make them up as I go along but on order I have an airtec fmic, coilovers and other bits and pieces

It will be getting remapped after these are fitted obviously hoping to see around 200bhp :)

So the old corsa :

When I picked the gti up

Day arch gap lol

Got home and gave her a clean and machine polish then waxed with very high end stuff

Coated the lovely tartan seats with i1 so that if a drink is spilt it won't soak into the seat and just stays on too of the surface

Also changed the grilles to honeycomb lowers

Overall I'm in love with it, 3 x the lower of a corsa and the same weight so goes like stink to me. Then in a week or so when I've got the cooler and remap it'll be 4 x the power lol
Kimo73
New

Re: Kimo's 9n3 gti

Post by Kimo73 »

Tam9n wrote:Saw this on auto trader myself, looked tidy.. only one owner too if I'm correct?
Health to drive mate!
I got it the first day it was advertised lol

Out of interest, why didn't you enquire?

Yes 1 owner from new with full vw service history and been taken to them for any little niggle. Stunning condition
Kimo73
New

Re: Kimo's 9n3 gti

Post by Kimo73 »

Forgot my password on here so haven't posted any progress lol

Come a little way. Now runs 207bhp and 260lbsft with a custom map and airtec intercooler

Lowered on vmaxx coilovers plus a few oem bits here and there. New wheels this weekend too

It got into the top 16 at waxstock last year too

I'll post some pictures when I get time