Headlight unit aftermarket led xenon polo gti

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
tommytse22
Bronze Member
Drives: polo gti

Headlight unit aftermarket led xenon polo gti

Post by tommytse22 »

Hello, has anyone brought any aftermarket headlight with led daytime running lights ? I'm after a set anyone got links/recommend or pictures it be great thanks! Is it just plug and play also ?

beatty599
Getting There!

Re: Headlight unit aftermarket led xenon polo gti

Post by beatty599 »

In my opinion they work great and look great but I just have halogen bulbs in mine (Have had no problems with mine). Got mine off ebay.co.uk but I'd just say if I was in the same situation and the dealer quoted me £1,000 for the set I'd do it, OEM parts > replica.
LeeT96
Bronze Member
Drives: 6R R-Line 1.2 TSI 105

Post by LeeT96 »

beatty599 wrote:In my opinion they work great and look great but I just have halogen bulbs in mine (Have had no problems with mine). Got mine off ebay.co.uk but I'd just say if I was in the same situation and the dealer quoted me £1,000 for the set I'd do it, OEM parts > replica.
Are these the £225 ones? Are they plug and play and do they look good? :)
Davey_91
New
Drives: Polo BlueGT

Post by Davey_91 »

I Purchased the ones from Xenonz UK, took ages for them to get them in stock but i think the quality is as good as the original, maybe slightly less but thats when you go digging around inside the headlight itself, to look at they are as good as the original i think :) only issue i had was faffing around trying to align the projectors so i wasnt trying to land planes but now theyre correctly set up i love them :) il try and get a decent pic up but im not sure i have one lol.
tommytse22
Bronze Member
Drives: polo gti

Post by tommytse22 »

Davey_91 wrote:I Purchased the ones from Xenonz UK, took ages for them to get them in stock but i think the quality is as good as the original, maybe slightly less but thats when you go digging around inside the headlight itself, to look at they are as good as the original i think :) only issue i had was faffing around trying to align the projectors so i wasnt trying to land planes but now theyre correctly set up i love them :) il try and get a decent pic up but im not sure i have one lol.

Thanks, are they just plug and play ? How did you align the lights ?
lxm
Bronze Member

Post by lxm »

Davey_91 wrote:I Purchased the ones from Xenonz UK, took ages for them to get them in stock but i think the quality is as good as the original, maybe slightly less but thats when you go digging around inside the headlight itself, to look at they are as good as the original i think :) only issue i had was faffing around trying to align the projectors so i wasnt trying to land planes but now theyre correctly set up i love them :) il try and get a decent pic up but im not sure i have one lol.

Hello,

I have spotted these too, and thought they looked very similar to the originals comparing pictures, but I thought they might just be like the dectane dayline knock offs. Can you confirm that these are different to the dayline ones ?

Can you confirm the operation of them for the following ?

1) switch is at' '0'
2) switch is at 'side lights'
3) switch is at 'low beam'

Do they dim for indicating and when low beams are on ?

Thank you.