Under seat tray - What a find!

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
ahfh1
New
Drives: 6c

Under seat tray - What a find!

Post by ahfh1 »

I was thinking about getting an underseat subwoofer for my 6C, so went to measure the gap under the passenger seat to see if there would be enough space for it. Rather disappointingly there was hardly any gap, but a huge hollow chunk of plastic. I pulled this out and lo and behold revealed a pull out tray! Also looked under the driver's
seat and this also had a pull out tray. Rather pleased as I like to keep my car neat and tidy so the more cubby spaces the better!

ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Re: Under seat tray - What a find!

Post by ciclo »

Cool, life has these kinds of surprise, thanks for sharing your discovery.
One day in my distant past I also discovered surprised that I'm 80% man and 30% intelligent. :mrgreen:

Good luck with underseat subwoofer installation, I guess its sound will also surprise you.

---
I'm just kidding, I found this post very funny and surprising.
Thanks ahfh1 👍
djwoodyuk
New
Drives: BlueGT

Re: Under seat tray - What a find!

Post by djwoodyuk »

ahfh1 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:35 am I was thinking about getting an underseat subwoofer for my 6C, so went to measure the gap under the passenger seat to see if there would be enough space for it. Rather disappointingly there was hardly any gap, but a huge hollow chunk of plastic. I pulled this out and lo and behold revealed a pull out tray! Also looked under the driver's
seat and this also had a pull out tray. Rather pleased as I like to keep my car neat and tidy so the more cubby spaces the better!

Sorry to bring up an old thread but did you manage to install an underseat sub with the pull out trays being there?
Was there enough space?

Thanks