SatNav download

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
Polo chap
New
Drives: 2021 Polo 95bhp

SatNav download

Post by Polo chap »

My 6-month-old Polo does not have satnav, but I understand this can be enabled via the settings etc.

Tried but I just get the message "maximum privacy is selected as your privacy setting, to start shop change the setting"

I failed miserably!!

Any advice please?

Thanks
silverhairs
Gold Member
Drives: 2018 Polo SEL

Re: SatNav download

Post by silverhairs »

I tried to download the latest SD card for the sat nav, I'd have more chance of flying too the moon, I asked the local VW garage if they would do a download, they didn't want to know, but willing to sell me the latest SD card at over £100.00.
I went onto Ebay, and somebody was selling the latest SD card, he/she had about 5 to sell, I got the price knocked down to £30.00 inc postage.
I was a bit dubious about it might not be the right or even if it would work. Replaced the old one with the new one, and it works just fine.
More than delighted with it. I know if your capable you can get it for free, I did ask forum members if they would like to download one for me, I would pay them for their time, but no takers.
So if you want the latest SD card and having problems downloading it, look on Ebay.