HELP Needed

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
KarlM
Bling Bling Diamond Member

HELP Needed

Post by KarlM »

I know most of you wont care but do I really give a sh1t?

Most of you will know, or have seen, the Steer From The Rear boys (as seen on Top Gear) at Max Power and some of the other bigger shows around the UK. This Irish team are absolutely f*****g spectacular at burning rubber! What this post is about is the fact that EMAP, who run Max Power shows, have decided to use someone else this year, despite the SFTR lads having already been in discussions with them, and were not told. Ok, tough luck, i hear yas say, but it's not that simple ! The show has been marketed with the SFTR lads on all the sales literature and were provisionally booked earlier in the year until there was an issue with damaging the floor due to burnouts. WTF did they expect ? Fluffy tyre covers ? Arseholes LOL. s**t trick from EMAP ?

They basically have a meeting tomorrow with EMAP and want to show them the kind of support they carry, so i'm asking for you to head on over to the SFTR Forums, register (i know, sorry !!!) and regsiter your support for them !

Register Here ...

http://www.steerfromtherear.co.uk/forum ... e=register

Feel free to post this across as many of the Forums that you use, but don't quote ME on any of it, post as yourselves please. Make a link on your posting on SFTR where you came from and it will generate some more traffic for here