Search found 8 matches
- Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:12 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Aftermarket Steering Pump code HELP!!!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8677
- Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:09 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Aftermarket Steering Pump code HELP!!!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8677
Re: Aftermarket Steering Pump code HELP!!!
So still no joy I have attached some more pictures of faults etc, we even replaced the steering sensor but that doesn’t seem to be able to see the pump to communicate, I have tried all the codes in this post any more codes would be appreciated and does anyone know if there are any specialist VW ...
- Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:45 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Aftermarket Steering Pump code HELP!!!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8677
Re: Aftermarket Steering Pump code HELP!!!
have tried following the video with our launch x431 scanner and the latest snap on Apolo scanner . The problem the codes doesn't match
- Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:15 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Aftermarket Steering Pump code HELP!!!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8677
Re: Aftermarket Steering Pump code HELP!!!
This is the pump I ordered
- Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:16 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Aftermarket Steering Pump code HELP!!!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8677
Re: Aftermarket Steering Pump code HELP!!!
Thank you both but still no luck, any other suggestions
- Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:09 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Aftermarket Steering Pump code HELP!!!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8677
Re: Aftermarket Steering Pump code HELP!!!
Just added screenshots
- Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:27 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Aftermarket Steering Pump code HELP!!!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8677
Re: Aftermarket Steering Pump code HELP!!!
I will get one tomorrow what do you need to see
- Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:32 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Aftermarket Steering Pump code HELP!!!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8677
Aftermarket Steering Pump code HELP!!!
Hi Guys new to the forum I Need HELP please
I have a Polo 63 plate 3 door 1.2 Match, the battery started failing and then the steering pump failed, so bought a new part from AUTODOC, I couldn’t get the VCDS code from the original one and now I can’t get the new one working, I even changed the ...
I have a Polo 63 plate 3 door 1.2 Match, the battery started failing and then the steering pump failed, so bought a new part from AUTODOC, I couldn’t get the VCDS code from the original one and now I can’t get the new one working, I even changed the ...