1.9TDI sport

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
bstardchild

Post by bstardchild »

TDi-polo wrote:anyone tell me what stud the wheels are as im still waiting for my car.

Dave.
5 x 100 :?
carmadaaron
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by carmadaaron »

whats with the confused look bstardchild? :lol:

5x100 it is! :D
TDi-polo
Getting There!

Post by TDi-polo »

I was looking at fitting some 17" TT wheels seen some on ebay which looked nice, another 2 i like as well are the 5 spokes from a A4 1.8T and the vw montreals. Not sure which tho.

Dave.
carmadaaron
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by carmadaaron »

the TT has 5*100 not sure bout the A4 tho, could be 5*112
Anna
New

Post by Anna »

I'm interested in the 1.9 TDI, can anyone tell me approx how many miles you would expect to do on a full tank of diesel? I would also be interested to hear how many miles for the 1.4 TDI also.

Thanks

Anna :twisted:
jrw
Silver Member

Post by jrw »

Anna wrote:I'm interested in the 1.9 TDI, can anyone tell me approx how many miles you would expect to do on a full tank of diesel? I would also be interested to hear how many miles for the 1.4 TDI also.

Thanks

I used to get around 450 miles, its only a 45 litre tank (10 ltrs less than the Golf)

Why does everyone want the 1.9tdi now after i part ex'd mine in :cry:
logistix
Silver Member

Post by logistix »

Anna wrote:I'm interested in the 1.9 TDI, can anyone tell me approx how many miles you would expect to do on a full tank of diesel? I would also be interested to hear how many miles for the 1.4 TDI also.

Thanks

my maximum is 1200km (745 miles) and i usually average around 950km (590 miles) with my 1.4 tdi. the fuel tank is 45 liters but there is an expansion tank with 15 liter capacity, you can fill up to the top since the vapor pressure of diesel is very small compared to gasoline
TDi-polo
Getting There!

Post by TDi-polo »

I Finally got it monday and have really enjoyed it so far although ive had couple of probs. first was a screw got stuck in the tyre not alot i could do so i got the tyre repaired but its going back on monday for the other 2 problems. it veers to the left which is really annoying and it squeeks when turning slightly right. im thinking its a problem with the tracking.

Dave.