Goin Experimental With Ur Dub!

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
The_phat_controlleruk
Silver Member

Post by The_phat_controlleruk »

Personally, I don't think the spoiler would be suited to a polo, but that is my taste which is different to everyone else's. I prefer the clean look, which is why I have completely de-badged the car and now intend on de-locking the car. If you put that type of spoiler on the car, you would make your self a great contender for this site http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=1 , don't think you wanna do that now. The problem I have with lexus lights is A) they belong on a Lexus and B) everyone's got them. Be different, I had mine colour coded to the colour of my car, as yet I haven't seen any green cluster's on a polo yet, I know they exist, just never seen them. Be individual about your mota, not what everyone else is doing. Other than that, I like the idea of a cherry bomb, that would make you polo uber loud, imagine that, everyone getting out of the way for a polo, LOL. Good luck with the car modding.
1litreheater
Silver Member

Post by 1litreheater »

lay off him lads its his choice on what mods he makes, he may think ur mods r crap or dont suit your cars !

How F**king boring would a v dub show look if all polos were modded the same ? exactly

We dont all find the same girl atractive so why should we have to all find the same polo attractive!
Very narrow minded !
ModifiedMadness
Sponsor

Post by ModifiedMadness »

We're all expressing our opinions, we're not telling him not to do it. Just saying we wouldn't do it. :roll:
polo boi
Gold Member

Post by polo boi »

:oops: ok guys, ive finally decided, u r right about the do ur own thing coz every1 is bein the same as eachotha an that is my plan, but it's my 1st car an yes i do admitt i need help on decidin stuff an im glad im in this forum coz u guys r helpin alot, i wudnt wanna go wstin money on summit stupid an thx about the cherry bomb, i wanna b diff an thats why im gettin it coz i aint seen a polo round here thats sounds mean, i want my car 2 stand out an make people think, ''wow'' thats nice!

u get me? :roll:
polo boi
Gold Member

Post by polo boi »

i just need help on ''wots hot an wots not''
:roll:
helios1
Bronze Member

Post by helios1 »

polo boi wrote:i just need help on ''wots hot an wots not''
:roll:
Well, as for whats not, go check out www.barryboys.co.uk

Anything on there is NOT hot. That includes massive floppy spoilers, crappy lexus lights, ludicrously disgusting paintjobs, poorly executed body mods and big spaceship "bodykits".
And i almost forgot to add, stupid massive/too many exhausts are also not hot.

Whatever you heard, nobody's impressed by a loud, fart-like exhaust. The only loud exhaust I like is connected to my mate's VTEC'd civic, and thats only because of the insane numbers of revs it does...

Whats hot? Anything subtle. Also, expensive wheels always look good!
Small lip spoilers, 6N2 rear clusters are popular, and the saying for euro bumpers goes - "More bumper, less vent".

Also, the lower, the better!
vdubyabush
Silver Member

Post by vdubyabush »

i agree wid u dude, seriously man stay clear of them lexus... theres a reason why the called lexus lights lol, deepdish wheels go down a treat :lol:
Tris
Gold Member

Post by Tris »

Remember

Lexus lights belong on Lexi

M3 mirrors belong on BMWs

F50 bonnet vents belong on Ferraris

etc

Just stick to VAG stuff and it'll be reet!
polo boi
Gold Member

Post by polo boi »

i didnt want lexus lights on my car! i think there well off, all im goin 4 is da smoke look, an i want a bonnet that comes ova the lights like the bad boy, an i wud love deep dish rims, but i cudnt afford a set, i'll eventually get the right rims, but im workin onda body at the minute, im gettin it lowered 40mm nxt month :roll: :)
vdubyabush
Silver Member

Post by vdubyabush »

tris well said dude
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

yeah well said tris
@polo boi-its ur car mate, do wot u feel is best, we're always here for advice, theres alot of knowledgeable people in this place and someone will always be able to help!!
polo boi
Gold Member

Post by polo boi »

cheers, i think i need it :roll:
13twelve
Gold Member

Post by 13twelve »

Oh btw: YOUR ALL WRONG

unless you bought a black polo

:wink:
polo boi
Gold Member

Post by polo boi »

what u mean, whos wrong an wots diff if u have a black polo
warrmr
Silver Member

Post by warrmr »

polo boi wrote:what u mean, whos wrong an wots diff if u have a black polo

i think hes takin the p*** hence the ;)

oh and going for the smoked lights get some off the 1.4 16v there slightly darker than the 8v ones. ( the ones you have) but ont OTT dark ( im assuming you have a red car judging from your sig pic.

or you could go for some 6n2 lights there red all round thus matching the paintwork

or you could gofor the DIY option and buy some tint spray from halfrauds.