Well stone me!!

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
SteveB
Silver Member

Post by SteveB »

Chally_Rai wrote:what ever happened to 20p to spend on sweets and a copy of the beano? :shock:
The Beano came with sweets! If i remember correctly, usually a Refreshers bar thingy or some Frosties. Haven't had those for years.

Anyway back on topic:
dragon_green wrote:looks like they're all turning a new leaf. does this mean that euro style is the new jap/bodykit/lexus style? It was nice to be different!
Can't have too many Euro style cars all over the place, it will be hard to be original then :shock:

So thats Max Power & Redline, anybody bought/looked at Fast Car recently? Any other chavvy mags?
Ollie_R
Sponsor

Post by Ollie_R »

I was a bit disappointed with PVW last month. I'd rather read Golf+.

Didn't one of the Fast Car guys show the metallic brown euro'd Saxo at the Spring Festival at the 'Pod?

Fast car also has the G8EGS Mk4 Golf on the cover this month, doesn't it?
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

I'm ashamed to say i have done bad......i bought redline! i hang my head in shame!

the reason i bought it was due to the car on the front! dahlback racing 9n polo with an audi 5 cylinder and a mahoooosive turbo! 500bhp + rear wheel drive + lots of carbon fibre = :twisted:
Chally_Rai
Sponsor

Post by Chally_Rai »

omicron wrote:
Chally_Rai wrote:
JoeG07 wrote:havn't baught Max power since i was about 10
what ever happened to 20p to spend on sweets and a copy of the beano? :shock:
If you're 10, the underlying factor is there's no **** in the beano
Oh. my. god. :shock: i dont even want to know what those stars mean...close your eyes!
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

i was impressed with Max Power but not so with Redline. still a little too chavvy for my liking, although they did have that menthol polo and a gold caddy!
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

redline is due for a new look next month apparently! will be interesting to see what its like! :wink:
SteveB
Silver Member

Post by SteveB »

SpikeyG40 wrote:redline is due for a new look next month apparently! will be interesting to see what its like! :wink:
We'll let you buy it and report back then! :P hehe
polomintyfox
New

YE MAN REDLINE POLO

Post by polomintyfox »

That 500bhp polo is the poster on my wall at work i cant stop jus lookin at it and thinkin woahhh(if only mine was that good) at least 3 times a day lol. good to see more attention paid to mods tho at last and proper reviews rather than a chavfest.

---------------kev--------------