my new polo - bumper is done pics pg 2

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
vw-po-low
Gold Member

Post by vw-po-low »

Loving the new 6n.

Tho storm gray with wries... FTW .. My fav colour.. only because mines storm gray, lol. Looks stunning.
dannyboi
Bronze Member

Post by dannyboi »

yer im on tt dude and yer that was me i had a corsa that i got off my mate as i needed a decent car desperate

cheers for all the comments
nikz
Bronze Member

Post by nikz »

Dude what happened with the Polo on wires? I thought you'd been missing for a while! Oh well, at least I don't have to feel ashamed owning a less sweet storm grey Polo! :P Nice new car by the way man, you driving it around yet? I'm sure when you had the wired polo you weren't driving. Yet again, sweet new car. (Real engine = 16v or something else?)
dannyboi
Bronze Member

Post by dannyboi »

cheers mate ;)

yer im driving this around now i finally got my license lol

i was only 16 when i had the storm grey one on wires .. na its a 1.4 8v for now untill it dies on me and then it will be time to put some fun under the bonnet
bango690
New

Post by bango690 »

dannyboi, ust readin a fast car mag as the page wos loadin and wam, there is it. If the gray 1 is anythink to go by the nxt 1 will be aswome!!
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

dannyboi wrote:
yer ino what you mean dude , 16's are to big 15's are perfect and theres no way i can do 8's on the rear because when the archs get flared 8's just wont do the poke but tbh 16x9.75 on a 6n can be done - take my man poundies for instince
Oh yeh, of course they can be done if you stick wider arches onto it!
yosin
Silver Member

Post by yosin »

dannyboi from harlow?...some of those graffiti looks too common around the area? lol :lol:
dannyboi
Bronze Member

Post by dannyboi »

na im in basildon mate so not far
yosin
Silver Member

Post by yosin »

ahhh i see, well the garages that are in the photos looks like ones around the area lol.
LeMeph
Platinum Member

Post by LeMeph »

so dannyboi when you gonna bring the polo out on a tt gathering? ive never seen you out with the lads only on the forum! (that i know off anyway)

we need mroe dubbers out in TT. It pretty much me and the S4 guys repping at the moment.

Though i dont know if you know but NeilC has a 6N 20vT which is running about 400bhp (or so he says) under construction that should be out in the next moonth or so all going to plan! Though the bastard really needs to get a build thread going!

Oh and the new cars looking nice btw, the schmidts will do well me thinks!!
dannyboi
Bronze Member

Post by dannyboi »

got my bumper back today :D

ino its basically the same as every other tastefully modified 6n but i wanted it done like this just for the pure fact it totally changes the look of the front end making it look alot smarter and cleaner
before:
during the change:
after:

also got myself a new head unit - some of the features on it are class , you can play music through your phone and it will play through the head unit and its got a built in hands free kit
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... ryrn_79870#

also started on my new install as i got bored of the other one and wanted to go for a more cleaner look but aint got no further than building the pod as i want to take my time with it

i am will be fibre glassing it before anyone thinks that that is it lol

hope you like my lil updates :D

next on the list of things to do is get it on its arse on FK coillies and order up my rimmage which i have lined up and they aint schmidts ;)
Josh_polo
Gold Member

Post by Josh_polo »

Looks sweet and how much was it to smooth it & paint?
dannyboi
Bronze Member

Post by dannyboi »

cheers mate , got it done for £180 smoothed and painted which i had 2 bite his hand off when he quoted me
Josh_polo
Gold Member

Post by Josh_polo »

dannyboi wrote:cheers mate , got it done for £180 smoothed and painted which i had 2 bite his hand off when he quoted me
:shock: f**k that! ive been quoted cheaper.
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

Looking good, Sooner the FKs turn up the better!! And dear me who's is that white monstrosity next to you